top of page

PR Card Renewal

PR Card Renewal

Travel outside of Canada without worry of returning with a valid PR Card

If you are planning to travel outside of Canada after immigrating to Canada, you will need a permanent resident (PR) card to prove you are a permanent resident when you return to Canada.

It is advised you always have a valid PR card in case unforeseen travel plans arise.


Eligibility Criteria 

  • To qualify you must have permanent resident status in Canada and submit the application package in Canada. If you are outside Canada and do not have a valid PR Card to return, you must get a Permanent Resident Travel Document.

  • If you are required to replace a PR Card that was either lost or stolen you will be required to explain the circumstances when you lost your PR card. If you are replacing your card because of a name change you will be required to show proof (e.g. Marriage Certificate).

  • We understand that every situation is unique in its own way therefore connect with us so that we can have a proper understanding and can assist you better.

How to Apply?

We can help you prepare your renewal application with sufficient information that ensures a smooth process. Our process helps mitigate the potential delays with the Canadian Immigration Department ensuring a fast renewal for your travel needs. 

For further information please contact us at or call 647-719-2723 to get your application started.

work at coffee shop

Need Consultation?

If you would like to process your application , the best way to start is to have a consultation with one of our experienced consultants.


Frequently Asked Questionas

bottom of page